The data controller in respect to this website is CCA Occasions Limited At brideandgroomdirect.co.uk, we respect our customers and understand that you are concerned about privacy. The purpose of this privacy notice is to let you know what kind of information we collect, how we use it, with whom it may be shared, what choices you have regarding our use of your information, and how you may review and change some of the data you provide to us. For your benefit, we’ve provided an Overview of our privacy practices and the Full Privacy Notice below.
As we continue to develop our website and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our website. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you. You can determine when this version of the privacy notice was adopted by referring to the “Effective Date” below. If you have questions about our privacy notice, please contact us via email at email@example.com
This is a summary of how we may collect, use and transmit information about you. It is a general overview only, and must be read in conjunction with Full Privacy Notice below.
How we collect information and what information we collect?
· When you provide it to us: we collect personally-identifiable information, including name, title, company, address, email address, phone numbers, etc. when you voluntarily provide it to us.
· When you use the website: our servers also collect the domain names of visitors to our site.
How we may use your information
· To facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you if you request information.
· To target valuable marketing and advertising offers.
· To perform research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys and from our server log files.
· To may match user information with third party data to help us better understand our customers (customer profiling).
· Share and/or disclose information and/or aggregated user statistics to prospective business partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
Who collects your information
When visiting this site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with CCA Occasions Limited, our subsidiaries and related companies, and our service providers.
Do we share information
We may share the information you provide with our subsidiaries and related companies. In addition, we may share your information with third parties as set forth in the Full Privacy Notice.
Third Party websites
Our website may contain various links to third-party websites. These third-party sites may provide additional information, goods, services and/or promotions.
Please review the Full Privacy Notice below. If you have questions about our policy, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Data Controller: Bride and Groom Direct, 91 Clydesdale Place, Leyland, PR26 7QS
· Data Subject Rights to Personal Information
o to access your information and to receive information about its use
o to have your information corrected and/or completed
o to have your information deleted
o to restrict the use of your information
o to receive your information in a portable format
o to object to the use of your information
o to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
o to complain to a supervisory authority
Your rights as a data subject may be subject to certain limitations and restrictions. You may exercise your rights as a data subject by contacting us in writing at email@example.com. When you make a request, we may require certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able process your request. Your cooperation is necessary to exercise your rights under the GDPR.
· Sensitive personal information: we do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’, as defined by the GDPR. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us.
Full Privacy Notice
1. When do we collect information
We collect personally-identifiable information when you provide it to us. In addition, our website servers collect the domain names of visitors to our websites. In addition, we might receive personal data and other online and offline information from our business partners who share it with us. We will use such information in accordance with applicable laws and this Privacy Notice.
2. What information do we collect
The personal information we collect might include your name, title, company, address, email address, phone numbers, etc. If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information will be collected. We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including, for example, address update services. Finally, we also collect information using cookies and web beacons to collect information such as your IP address, browser type, the time and length of your visit, the pages of the site you visit and other clickstream data. Additional information about cookies is located below.
3. How we may use your information
· We collect personal information to facilitate customer service or to enable us to contact you if you request information. We may also offer or provide optional surveys and questionnaires asking for information, as well as several opportunities for visitors to ask questions. We use the information you provide to help us design and build better products, to customize your shopping experience, and to provide advice and purchase recommendations. Taking part in any of these segments is optional.
· We also use the information we collect to help target valuable marketing and advertising offers. This kind of advertising may be done with banner ads as well as promotional emails, and offers may be provided by our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
· We may perform research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us when making a purchase, during a promotion, from surveys and from our server log files. We do this to better understand and serve our users. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis to prevent identification of personal information relating to any one individual.
· Our servers may collect the domain names of visitors, as well as other information about your visit. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on a website, pages viewed, etc. We share this aggregated data with third parties and our affiliated companies. We use this information to measure the use of our websites, recognize you when you return to the site, remember products in your shopping cart and to improve content of our websites.
· We use information provided by and/or collected from your use of the website to review site usage and operations, to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services, and to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
4. Reasons we share information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from and about you for the following purposes:
· To our service providers, suppliers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to fulfill your request for products or services from us for another vendor on our site;
· To our service providers and business associates, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
· To our affiliates and other third parties so that they may contact you with marketing offers of their own;
· To other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
· To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
· If our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
5. Who has access to your information
When you are on our website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with CCA Occasions Limited, our subsidiaries and related companies, and our service providers. We share your information as described in “Reasons we share information”, above.
6. Record Retention
We will retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will also keep your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
7. Cookies & Similar Technologies
· recognize you when you return to the site;
· improve and personalize your experience on our site;
· provide you with customized advertising; and
· monitor site usage and analyze the behavior of site visitors.
8. Your Rights; Contact Us
You can request to access, update, correct, and delete your information you provided to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keeping your personal data current helps ensure that we can respect your preferences. When you make a request, we may require certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able process your request. Your cooperation is necessary to exercise your rights under this Privacy Notice.
9. Security of Personal Data
We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your personal data. While we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data submitted through our websites.
10. Third Parties
11. Additional Privacy Information
· Transfer of Data
Any personal data collected from this website may be transferred to and processed within the U.S. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing and/or processing of data.
Personal Information which you share by email may be transferred outside the EEA and stored on our third party email provider’s servers. In addition, personal information is transferred outside the EEA to allow us to send e-newsletters and other marketing materials. This data is stored on our third party mailing list provider’s servers. If permitted, if you pay for goods or services using PayPal, information about your order may be transferred to the United States.
· Children’s Privacy
We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children. This website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18. If we receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party, we will, as soon as we are notified and able to verify the information, delete the information from our servers.
· California Do Not Track Disclosures
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on a Do Not Track signal in their browser, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they do not track the user. For information about Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.org. We currently do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 22nd May 2018Continue
Tell us what you like, and what could be improved.
Using the star rating, how was your experience today?
Specific feedback is helpful to us. Select an option below and tell us more...