2018’s Hottest Bridal Accessories
2018’s Hottest Bridal Accessories
To get you inspired, we want to share with you 2018’s hottest bridal accessories to complete your wedding ready look. We are going to show you fresh new looks for traditional bridal accessories. There are new collections by countless designers getting into the new design season this means more accessories to fit every brides taste.
- The natural and spontaneous shapes are huge in accessories across many areas in design and wedding accessories are near the top of this organic trend. This dainty yet detailed piece is a perfect for matching a variety of trends beautifully.
2. This delicate piece will compliment a number of dress embellishments, it has a romantic edge to catch the eye, without being too bold to steal the show. It is perfect for a bride that doesn’t want too much going on.
3. Art Deco was huge in the 20’s and are still massively popular in modern trends. With delicate detail and classic embellishments this headpiece reflects the trend perfectly. The trend is seen in a wide range of fashion designs so why not incorporate it into your wedding accessories? This piece is quirky and can compliment many hair styles.
4. We would say this is a ‘Blank Canvas’ piece, as you can wear it where ever suits your style best and it’s a very simplistic yet intricate piece that can pick up elements of a selection of trends and personalities. The botanical forms within this hair accessory is what makes it so popular as its very on trend and this specific piece embodies the trends perfectly.
5. This headpiece was made to stand out, and stand out it does! This is a more modern take on the classic bridal headpiece. This Bold piece will run heads and finish off a modern wedding ready look perfectly.
6. The Boho trend is huge this season we are seeing it everywhere especially the natural forms within jewellery. There is quiet an innocent feel to this piece which would be ideal for a more care-free bride. It compliments a very natural and relaxed style.
Wrapped in Luxury
- A touch of sparkle. If you are a glitz and glamour bride then veils like this would be perfect for you. Such an elegant way to have detail and every time the veil catches the light they’ll be little pops of sparkle. This is such a modern take on embellishment but we think will be timeless. Effortless stunning to show a bride wrapped in luxury.
- If you’re the bride wanting the more unique and personal look then this trend is perfect!A custom veil designed by you to make your wedding day that bit more special. This will reflect your personality and theme perfectly. What an exquisite way to add more depth and romance to your look. You can even get the Bride and Grooms initials!
- This veil is a more modern take on the classic laced edged veils, this adds a whole new drama to a stunning look and can make a sleek and classic dress look exquisite. If you’re a fashion forward bride looking to step away from the traditional then this heavily embellished trend is for you.
4. 3D embellishments are huge in up and coming trends. This delicate detail is sure to catch the eyes of your guests. This design is so intricate as well as fun. Brides who are detail driven would love this piece. The floral pattern is a big trend too so this design can compliment many themes.
5. Now you will have seen laces edged veils everywhere, but why stop at edges? Why not have the sunning lace detail travel the length of your veil. This will add drama to any wedding day and will be a image people will always remember. With a veil this detailed it can share the spot light with your dress to create such a sophisticated style with a modern twist.
Layers Upon Layers
1. Gatsby style is back and getting more popular in new seasons. Such delicate detail with a bold and unique edge. Art deco period was huge for layered jewellery and bridal has taken it on board. This piece is simple with its shapes but eye catching. The touch of sparkle and different shapes in the centre draws the eye in. It’s a very timeless look that can compliment a wide array of dresses and styles. And it gives brides that diverse wedding look that they are looking for.
2. This piece is a stunning modernistic take on layered bridal jewellery. Back jewellery is becoming so popular with brides that are searching for a different look. Well this gives you it! Using simple and elegant shapes these pieces give brides a stunning new 360 look. After all people will be focusing on your back as you walk down the aisle!
3. This modern take on layered jewellery is so diverse but works so well. Its quirky and pretty and the pop of coloured stones will make any bride stand out. This piece would be for the modern bride who isn’t afraid to be different. The shapes used in this piece still gives it a classic feel as natural forms will always be popular within accessories.
4. This piece of back jewellery would be perfect for the modern bride that still wants the classic wedding look on her big day. These romantic ad effortless pearls give such a sophisticated look and can complete the traditional bridal look. These back pieces are crowning for brides who have a modern low back dress but still want to be modest. This extra detail just gives a crowning look to so man wedding styles.
Now that’s a statement!
For brides who really want to stand out from the crowd and turn heads. Brides need accessories to make their outfits shine.
Statement earrings are evident in up and coming trends. Its all about the punch of bold detailing to really show this trend off. And we think these images embody the trend with edgy yet classic shapes.
- Feather and tassels are making an appearance everywhere and we think why not in bridal too! These show stopping earrings are perfect for fashion forward brides that embraces trends and want to shine. These earring would definitely be memorable!
2. This combination of modest and daring is simply inspired. The use of natural shapes in a bold way works so well and can compliment any bridal style. The organic form of the earring is what gives this accessory such a eye catching quality.
3. From heavy embellishment to structured shape create an almost exotic feel to this accessory. The carefully placed jewels give movement to them which add another level of detail. This look would definitely turn heads an the touch of sparkle is divine.
4. These earrings will always be classic in bridal jewellery and will always be stunning. The natural shapes make these so dainty and really pretty. And the hint of pearl is a modern take on a classic wedding look. These beautiful earrings match a variety of trends.
5. This accessory reflects two trends; the natural and organic shapes and the layers used. Both these trends work perfectly together to create texture and interest. The shape made is still delicate but with a lively aspect. The shapes within the earrings are still elegant and classic showing that you can have a modern take and still be feminine.
- Flowers are a huge trend and are everywhere so why not have them on your nails?These accessorise are so fun and pretty why would you want your nails to miss out. These simply little touches can make a massive different to your final look and can make sure no detail is missed.
- This is such a stunning way to add more glitz to your big day. It will tie in with all your sparking accessories. The gorgeous shapes and delicate details would be a perfect touch to your ring finger and will compliment your wedding rings amazingly.
3. Pearls are such a classic look on a wedding day so if your still wanting to be traditional yet modern the why not add pearls where no one would expect… Your nails! This nail design is perfect for a fun loving bride hat wants to step outside the box but still wants to be reserved.
4. Every detail of this design just gives a exciting romanticism to a finishing look. Everything down to the shape of the nail to the colour and added detail gives a delicate take on such an flamboyant idea. The pastel colours are so on trend and will add a beautiful pop of colour.