We are located in England and our website is based in the United States. By using this site, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to or within the United States.
As we continue to develop our web site and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy will likely change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our web site. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
• Personal Information
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your telephone number.
- If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information we receive from you offline. We may also receive information about you from other sources, including, for example, address update services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfil your requests for products and services; (2) to provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site; (3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties; (4) to contact you; (5) to review site usage and operations; (6) to address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and (7) to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business.
• Non-Personal Information
You may decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. You also may be able to make some web beacons unusable by rejecting cookies. Check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Do We Share Your Information?
Your California Privacy Rights.
California residents may direct us not to share their personal information with our affiliates and third parties, for those parties' own marketing purposes, by sending an email to: email@example.com. Please include "Opt-Out" in the subject line.
Can I Change My Information?
You may change or update your personal information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Change My Information" in the subject line.
What About Information About Children?
We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, children under thirteen.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will take appropriate steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties if it receives notice in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of another has been infringed on, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice containing the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you believe has been infringed;
- an identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the site;
- information on how to contact you including your address, telephone number, and email address, if available;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Claims of infringement should be mailed via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the following address:
Bride & Groom™ Direct
1725 Roe Crest Drive
North Mankato, MN 56002
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from site visitors.
Third Party Websites
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to: email@example.com. Please include "Question or Comment" in the subject line.
Last Updated: September 2010